Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eliza Hearts Pooh

My sweet, sweet squib got a Pooh Bear for Christmas. She picked him right off the Disney Store shelf pretty much by herself. She has not let that little guy out of her sight since his arrival. I'm amazed that she has developed such a strong bond to cuteness and fluff at age 8 months. Now, I do recall being extremely attached to my special teddy bear, simply named teddy. But, I don't think that started until I was around two or so. He wasn't even cute or fancy or anything like that. He was brown, and that's all. Yes, I do still have him. I would probably still sleep with him if the hubbs wasn't around. But now his days are spent atop the bookshelf in the squib's room. So, I documented Pooh's activities in some rather touching photos. I'm sure you will see more of these yet to come. I couldn't even get it away from her long enough to put him in the laundry. I plan on getting another one to have on hand - in case of emergency. The current one is only a month old and has narrowly escaped several throws across the grocery store - and one near life ending tragedy involving the shampoo aisle in Target.
















No comments:

Post a Comment