Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Dining Room, plain and boring


Stairway and Piano







This would be the boys room. I have wallpapered 2 of the walls so far.





This is the bathroom . It needs curtains and a new floor



This is a super cute little cat scratching post I made involving a thread spool, felt, wire, and a tiny pom pom for the whack-at-it ball. Sadly, I don't even have a cat to go in the dollhouse - must get one!


A cluttered mess. Looks like somebody just moved in.



















I'm shameful. I've had this dollhouse for quite some time now. It should be more close to completion - if there even is such a thing in dollhouse land. I have high hopes for it, and I've done a few things here and there. I have silently made it one of my priorities for this year - invest more love, time, and money in the still unnamed little house. Oh, and yet another shameful thing.....I have another San Fransico dollhouse that is still in the box at my parents' house. I've had that one about 10 years and have never once began construction. It's saddening.
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment